Tabs

 
 
HOME
 
CHALLENGES
 
TUTORIALS
 
SHOPPING
 
CANDY
 
AWARDS BADGES
 
EZINE PUBLISHING CALLS
 
DESIGN TEAMS
 
SAMPLES OF BEST WORK
 
SHAPE EZ
 
RESUME
 

Extra Styles

Pinterest

CHECK OUT EACH GERBER DAISY AND THANKS FOR VISITING!
My crafting resolutions:
1. To create more than 50% of my projects with either recycled materials or scrap left over materials to cut waste and excessive earth fillers. Currently at about 45%)
2. Teach paper craft classes.
3. Create Dies for Spellbinders(done)
4. Learn everyday what it takes to be patient, understanding, tolerant and giving.
made it to CHA, and work for embellishment company I love, demo classes all in 2012-13

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bunny me Blue

This is the first card I've ever sewn on,  my new machine is adorable, about 9"x9" has a bobbin, light, reverse and is battery powered so no plug (adapter and foot pedal if I wanted), and the best part is it was on sale at Jo Anne Fabrics for $30. Best buy of the year . . .So far hehe!


Entered into the following challenges:
Wild Orchids (sketch)
7 Kids (squares)
Stamp Lovers (flowery springy pastels)
Anything Goes (Distressing)
Paper Crafting Journey (Anything goes)
Paper Cutz (Spring)
This little blue hopper is too cute! I made this card for my 3 year old niece for Easter and I can't wait to see her reaction. She loves her bunnies! lol


Ingredients:
Stamps - Little Bunny Tilda from Magnolia and sentiment is from      Northwoods                                
                  Design paper - Core'dinations "white wash", and floral paper from my stash


Mediums Used: Copic markers used are E00,E11,RV13 skin and E35 for hair, bunny suit is B00,B32 and B34
Tim Holtz Distress Ranger inks, Walnut Stain and worn lipstick, Sapphire

This little friendly guy being held up by Tilda is from The Paper Studio , 3D sticker "la Petites" but was altered from pink to green to match the card color.

Embellishments:   Martha Stewart "optic dot edge punch,  Cuttle bug, Provo Craft "tiny mosaic" embossing folder, shine ribbon from my stash, Kaiser Craft basics pearls I got from Simon Says,  Acrylic jewels,  and the charm is from Jo Anne's, Prima Mini Roses "bright blue".

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

When you smile at a stranger ... they are not the only one rewarded.
Thanks for stopping by . . . till next time,
You may also like:

24 comments:

  1. a beautifulcard so cute. I love your mini rabbit.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...she's SO precious! Great card!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp too! and your card is great. She's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made the backgrounds, very nive. And definitly, your rabbit is so very cute in blue! Hor funny, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super duper cutie! And how precious is that little rabbit she's holding? Darling!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this....great job love your coloring !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card....I haven't tried to sew anything
    yet...afraid I would make a mess of it...lol
    love the image she is so very cute... great color choices and coloring and dp's
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh this is so cute, I love him, what a cutie, your colouring is super too, Thanks for playing along on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Your niece will love it! Tilda's little green bunny is too sweet!
    :o)
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog but have to be kidding me _ I'm no competition to you! Your cards are AWESOME!! Your use of colour is fabulous and your attention to detail is incredable!! I love your work. I have some thing for you over on my blog but it won't be posted till 8am on mon 28th feb (UK time) please check it after then and I hope you will accept it
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's me again - I forgot to say thanks for joining in at Oldie But Goodie this week! and the little toy that Tilda is holding is tooooooo cute!!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!! So very cute, love your coloring and those borders are fabulous. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Tammy,your card is sooo adorable,and fits in with our challenge perfectly,your neice with LOVE it,thankyou for joining us over at Oldie But A Goodie this week
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow!! This is so precious!! I adore your tiny little bunny and colors!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a really cute card so pretty, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card - I love the roses and the pearls x
    Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge at paper crafting journey this time x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute lil' blue bunny--love the accents you've used too! Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so sweet, love all the layers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at 7 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really sweet card - what a cute rabbit Miss Blue Bunny Tilda is holding!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so gorgeous, love the colouring
    Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow that is so adorable - so perfect for your three year old niece! Thanks for joining in this week's Oldie But A Goodie spring challenge.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!