Tabs

Pinterest

Monday, October 14, 2019

Alpaca Pals "Ooh La La" Puppy


Hello Crafty Friends!  My friend Kassi, a few weeks ago, colored and posted an adorable illustration of a Zebra that I simply fell in LOVE with!  I asked her who the illustrator was and I went shopping!


The illustrations by Tracey Hey are sketch like instead of single line drawings.  This makes them so gentle looking and sweet.  Sincerely, these images are just the most adorable I've seen in such a long time!  This little pup is called "Ooh La La" .  


To create this project, I taped off a ribbon like section across the center of the card horizontally with some purple tape and used Distress Oxide inks blending from the Hickory Smoke to the Festive Berries to the Cracked Pistachio.  Then I used some water to create the droplet effect. 


 All that was added after this step was some glitter pen and a tiny bit of watercolor ink on the bow tie, eyes and boots!  That makes this a super simple project that I just adore!  Not to mention, I had a blast designing and creating it!  My mojo is coming back!  

Happier every time I get to create!
  Until Next Time Friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!