Tabs

Pinterest

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

She's quite the GEM!

It's the last Tuesday of April and I'm so very desperate for Spring!  Last Thursday's FB live I shared some time with all of you water coloring.  It was so much fun for me to get back to that type of media I've decided to give it a go again this Thursday Night at 8PM EST and hope you can all join in! 


I am an Illustrator DT member of the 7Kidscrafts.com store and my good friend Kelly Neis is the owner.  Kelly has just manufactured her first 7 Kids polymer stamps and I've fallen pretty hard for them!  lol 
Here is the set I used in today's project!  It's called Kitten Gems and I fell in love with the one named Diamond!  I've always had an endearment for Marilyn Monroe and this Aristocratic Kitty reminded me of her so much I just had to color her! 


I'm telling you!  Those green eyes are to die for!  These illustrations have got such a sweet sketchy like feel to them!  They are just so sassy!  I know Kelly has wanted to manufacture stamps in 7Kids for a long time and I adore the images she has chosen!  


I've designed a simple but fun project with a special twist I picked up from my good friend Kassi Hulet.  The popped up topper is actually one piece of watercolor paper with a trimmed out center section.  There was an addition of the wobble on top of the original project because I just felt it needed to be interactive!  You know me!  I love to have fun and bring JOY to a project! lol  


There is a short video clip where you can watch this wobble in action here!



INGREDIENTS:
Kraft Paper
My die design from stash of old designs


This project was so fun and I'm glad to see another store owner's dream come true!  Congrats Kelly!  I can't wait to see what's next! 

Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!