Tabs

Pinterest

Thursday, November 5, 2020

The World of online business requires change

The world of online business requires change . . . .

 At the beginning of 2020, I officially opened my Shopify store and began manufacturing under my TLC Designs, LLC! My vision has grown and my custom Brand of products has followed it!

In efforts to consolidate my business venture, I've decided to shorten the list of sites down to a more manageable number of Social Media outlets so . . .

TODAY WILL BE THE LAST PAPER CRAFTING RELATED POST ON THIS BLOG!
There is a NEW blog dedicated to all things paper crafting and TLC Designs products where there will be pictures, details, links to products, sneak peeks of releases and more! So . . . if you are a fan of the products, this blog will be for you!



MY BRAND OF DIES, STAMPS, PAPERS AND MORE ARE SOLD AT TLCDesigns.shop

IF YOU CRAFT, LOVE FREEBIES AND GREAT QUALITY PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES, TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SUBSCRIBE AND KEEP UP WITH THE GOINGS ON BEHIND THE SCENES, NEW RELEASES, SALES AND MORE!

I HOPE ALL CRAFTY FOLKS WILL FOLLOW MY NEW FB PAGES (below) AND CONTINUE THE JOURNEY "TO LIVE CREATIVELY" WITH ME!

The new "TLC Designs Creative Sharing" FB Group
where we will laugh, get inspired, share our craftiness on the journey "To Live Creatively"! Don't forget! You can still join me LIVE on FB in this group every Thursday night at 8pm EST!
It's been an educational and joyful journey that now has a new beginning!
Goodbye and Hello!
Stay Crafty,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!