Tabs

Pinterest

Friday, March 25, 2011

My favorite Hug

Hello fellow bloggers,

There may not be a lot of followers to this portion of my Blog home, but you all really are deserving of these next few finds!  I wanted to share some pictures of my young'ns also that I ran across last week.  These bring back really fond memories for me and allow you all to meet me just a little more.  I recieved my autism donation stamps yesterday in the mail and welcome all of you to click on the chicken sketch in my side bar and join me in funding research on this disease.


The exploding Fairy Box, the Circle card, the Beautiful and inspiring Birthday card. All of them master pieces that I want to share from their perspective creators. Please. . .  always follow blog etiquette and give credit where credit is due by linking back to their origination's and then get crackin! I know I will. hehe

I also follow a ton of candy on the "Candy" tab above.  The Challenge tab is somewhat under construction currently but has numerous fun and rewarding challenges.  The most recent post is one I think I want to leave up top until I complete the pertinent challenge info, for both my reference. . . and for a great start up sheet for all of you.


Above is my special boy!  Beautiful in every way!  This was the "Worlds largest hug" campaign and that adorable teen is my girl. We encompassed the entire High School with the volunteers of our community for donations to Charity. A proud and rewarding moment.

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Share what you can with them. . . And teach them to Share with others!

Thanks for visiting,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!