Tabs

 
 
HOME
 
CHALLENGES
 
TUTORIALS
 
SHOPPING
 
CANDY
 
AWARDS BADGES
 
EZINE PUBLISHING CALLS
 
DESIGN TEAMS
 
SAMPLES OF BEST WORK
 
SHAPE EZ
 
RESUME
 

Extra Styles

Pinterest

CHECK OUT EACH GERBER DAISY AND THANKS FOR VISITING!
My crafting resolutions:
1. To create more than 50% of my projects with either recycled materials or scrap left over materials to cut waste and excessive earth fillers. Currently at about 45%)
2. Teach paper craft classes.
3. Create Dies for Spellbinders(done)
4. Learn everyday what it takes to be patient, understanding, tolerant and giving.
made it to CHA, and work for embellishment company I love, demo classes all in 2012-13

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pin Ups for the Holidays!

Happy Friday to all my friends out there, I hope your week has gone well!  Today we have another challenge at Wags 'n Whisker but it is such a special occasion because they are releasing their Pin~ups as Digi's.  I've made a  Christmas card to add to my crafting sale inventory!  Hope you enjoy it!

Stop over at the Challenge this week we want you to show us 

"ANYTHING HAND MADE"


I had to cover alot of the knit lace due to my inexperience, but I intend to practice!

And stop into my team mates blogs and leave them a hug as well!  See you there!  Here are the details of my Christmas card:

 INGREDIENTS:
Bazzill stock
DP is Basic Grey "Jovial"
Wags 'n Whiskers image "Marilyn"
NB classic oval large
NB classic oval scallop
filmstrip Sentiment from Raindrop Echo design w Whimsy
Filmstrip Die from Whimsy
Studio G cards for crafting


 MEDIUMS: 
Copics:  E00,11,R20
R35,37,39
BG0000 BG05
N0,1,3,7,9
Ranger Distress Ink : Vintage Photo, Black Soot

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Challenge~Anything Goes
Creative Belli ~ Paper Piercing

 EMBELLISHMENTS:
Handmade attempted knit trim
Prima Calypso Tin poinsettia
ribbon from stash

 INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

If you can't be them, make them! (went for humor again!)

 Thank you for visiting, 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh a very sassy lady, fabulous card. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the challenge, wonderful card and thanks for joining us at Creative Belli!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for your gorgeous entry for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge and for helping us get over 1000 entries ......good luck!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling image and your paper piecing looks great!!!! Thanks for Playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!