I want to make this short and sweet announcement so all of the loveliest people in the world, (my followers) are made aware of an opportunity to work with the sweetest people and sincerely most talented DT that is Whimsy.
Design Team Call - NOW OPEN
Whimsy Stamps is also holding a Design Team call from now until December 9th. We are looking for some talented crafters to join our Digital Stamp DT and help us showcase our growing digital stamp collections.
Each Digi Team Designer is asked to...
* share one project per week on his/her blog (applicants must have a blog),
* participate in our monthly releases and blog hop,
* Participate in at least 2 monthly challenges on our new Whimsy Inspires Challenge blog. The challenges post weekly, but DT members are only required to participate bi-weekly unless you choose to do more.
* become a member of our Yahoo and private Facebook group,
* share your artwork on our Facebook Fan page, Whimsy Blog, and any other online community you belong to,
* promote Whimsy Stamps by using our images, mentioning Whimsy news and promotions, and linking to our shop.In exchange for DT work and helping to promote our products...
* members will have access to our digital stamps for use in weekly DT projects,
* members will receive a DT discount of 20% off, on all Whimsy shop purchases, while a member of our team,
* personal bio and photo will be placed on our blog.If you are interested in applying, please send an email with your contact info, blog link, some details about yourself, and 3 of your favourite projects to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Digi DT. We will reply to let you know your application has been received. All new members will be contacted during the week of December 12th and announced on our Whimsy Blog thereafter.
Create the Backdrop Painted Frame
|Coat the project with Ivory Acrylic Paint for the base coat, then 1 coat of Distress Crackle paint in Antique Linen|
|Next layer creates color spots like on a Giraffe with Vintage Photo Ranger Distress Crackle paint|
|With the Spiced Marmalade Ranger Distress ink and pad, push the color into the cracks and rub excess off of the surface|
|Allow to Dry and coat with Mod Podge to seal the paint|
The Rest is Embellishments
|Apply the Antique Linen, Walnut Stain and spiced Marmalade Distress Ink colors to the Die Cut and Sentiment|
|Add Tulle, ribbons and Whimsy die cut with WOC flowers|
|I aged the lower WOC large flower with Walnut Stain and Spiced Marmalade and added the Gold Filigree corner piece|
Whimsy "Welcome Baby Die"
Bow Easy Tool
DP for leaves by Reminisce
McGill 7 leaf punch
Sentiment by Raindrop Echo Design w/ Whimsy
Frame~ Plaid square 7x7 inch
Plaid Acrylic Paint
Distress Crackle paints: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain,
Memento black ink
Ranger Distress ink Spiced Marmalade, antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Whimsy Circle Pearl Ribbon Slide
Fern ribbon WOC
Tulip Beads in a bottle white
Gold wire Christmas Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Thank you for visiting,
Stop by the Whimsy Stamps Store available today for my Shape EZ line of digital forms and shaped product lines like bags, boxes, flowers, and cards with tons of add on's that help you make the project just the way you like it. Over and Over again! The NEW Shape EZ Cut files available today! Thank you for visiting,