Tabs

Pinterest

Thursday, October 18, 2018

It's a Monster of a Birthday!


 I've created a little project today to show you how easy it is to be creative with dies EVEN if they weren't meant to be used the way I have today!  The Jubilee Magic Slider Card product is available in store, and I've used one of it's banner dies to create this Spinning Slider Card.  Oh, and by the way, The Monster Mash stamp set made for a FANTASTIC little rolling monster!  The set comes with these ADORABLE little strings that are PERFECT for background accents on such a fun project too! 


Hope you give it a try yourself and mix and match any of the LDRS Creative products to come up with new ways to use them, They're so versatile!  

NOW!



It's a Monster of a Birthday Card!

INGREDIENTS:  




MEDIUMS:

LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink Pads (Key Lime Pie and Bali Blue)



Just a bit of Wink of Stella and a white gel pen

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

Today I have faith in the seemingly impossible. Nothing can limit me except for my own imagination of what is possible.

Hugs,
Tammy Louise

1 comment:

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!