Tabs

Pinterest

Friday, October 25, 2019

Lavinia Clean n Simple


Happy Friday friends!  I realize I just posted a project with some of the Lavinia Stamps I've added to my collection just the other day, but I just had to see if they fit into the CAS genre too! 


This is Fox 1 Kernel!  Isn't he regal looking?  As I've been practicing with my Gelli Plate in the past, today's project was no different!  I winded up with a beautiful Teal and purple backdrop that I cut with a circle die.  
 

Normally, I would stamp directly into the background with the Versa Clair Nocturn color of ink, however, my first stamping of Kernel didn't leave the little spotty areas on his chest and tail!  It was all filled in!  So, I stamped him out again and glued the image down over the other image and it actually looks more realistic because of all the cut lines in the hairs in his tail.  



I want to explain something else about my work.  I am now an independent designer!  I no longer am required to color or design with images or products that someone needs me to design with!  I color what I want to color and It is such a liberating feeling!  Many of my friends have commented on my recent posts that they see more color, more style and more joy in my work!  It's because as a liberated artist, we feel more joy and comfort in what we design!  I hope everyone understands why I don't link to stores where I've shopped and why I don't go into great detail about how the project was made?  Perhaps in the future I will design for someone else, perhaps not!  lol  Time will tell, but for right now, I'm a happy crafter enjoying the freedom! 


The inside of the card too!   My posts are more about combining the joy of crafting, the intrigue of graphic designing the pictures and living life with no restrictions or limitations. 


 If you are looking to find where you too can find anything you see me use, please don't hesitate to ask.  Until next time Friends!  Stay Crafty!  Find Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!