Tabs

Pinterest

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

NEWS TO SHARE!



I've got so much BIG NEWS today!

First, a sneak peek! for more on the project, see yesterdays post


Hello Crafty Friends!
There is so much BIG NEWS I'm sharing with you today I don't know where to start! lol
First . . . Briefly . . . I've been blogging for more than 10 years and many of you have followed, shared, served on Dt's with me, entered card challenges, magazine consignments or just been blogging right along with me.  I appreciate each and every one of you, after all, many of you have been telling me for years that I should do this for myself and you are right!  Thank you! From getting crafty all the way to my experiences at CHA annually with many different stores, everything I've done has been a stepping stone to where my "Journey of Joy" will go.  
I previously, like many of you, purchased and used products in this industry with little knowledge of what goes into getting them onto the market. What do the behind scenes actually look like?  Well,  I can tell you!  I've spent years in product development, product design, package design, graphic art on illustrations, illustrations themselves, product quotes, manufacturing process, marketing, newsletter development, social media banners, pricing, customer service and much more for other companies! 
One day, I was struck with a stick (as hubby called it) LOL!  I decided that all of my experience has the makings of TLC Designs Brand Products!  Why not?  Choosing to manufacture products I design and love while offering them at affordable prices is just what the next step in my "Journey of Joy" SHOULD be!  I'm not going to lie and tell you that it's not terrifying, exciting, exhausting and exhilarating all at the same time but it's time!  After all, I am an artist at heart and I'm not getting any younger and joy can be more difficult to find.  If I'm unable, any longer, to find joy working for someone else on their products, I should get up and do it for myself right?  Well, I agree!  

My first TLC Designs brand product is here!  

THE DOUBLE DIAL DIE 1! 
currently retailing at 7kidscrafts.com

The movement in this interactive die is smooth and the possibilities are endless!  Step by step instructions are included!  Perfect for A2 size cards AND you can either use the frame included OR use the slot mechanism on ANY frame die you already have in your stash!! 
From beginner to veteran card making, this die is easy to assemble and the possibility are endless!  All Occasions!  Make your fairies fly, throw a snowball or blow flowers to a friend!  This card is fun and interactive!  Sure to make them smile!
The TLC Inspired Designs, LLC or(TLC DESIGNS) logo is on this package!  What do you think of the packaging?  I just love the Bright, Bold and Beautiful colors when I craft and the Gerber Daisy brings me Joy!  The design of the LOGO and brand fit me perfectly!  What better way to express myself than to be true to what I love?  
   Digi's and Polymer Stamps won't be far behind!
another small Sneak Peek! 



But that's not all . . . 
There's more you ask . . . YES!
I have been working hard behind the scenes for other stores, brainstorming and designing products for them to sell more than 10 years now.  Hint hint.
TLC Designs eCOMMERCE store OPEN NOW!


I have been hard at work putting my online retail store on the Shopify platform where I can bring you my products direct!  I can offer you a product I love, I have tested and can trust to be reliable.  I stand behind the product or I won't sell it.  I will be able to listen and put products out there you can afford to add to your stash!  Every one of us want good reliable product we can afford!  Let me help you find it! 

Now . . .  keep in mind . . . everyone has to start somewhere, so follow along on my journey, be patient with me (lol), and join in.  Share and create with me along the way!  I've been so blessed to have all of you, my friends and family, in my crafty world!  I appreciate all of your support, comments and comradery along the way!  You mean the world to me and I could've never do this without all of you either! 

last sneak peek!  Promise!


Last but not least . . . 

I've become the newest Illustrator for the 7KidsCrafts.com store!  My double dial die design will be sold through this popular craft product store as well as TLCDesigns.shop when it opens!  

While my product inventory grows, you will be able to purchase my products effortlessly.  While my store and clientele grows, you can still find the perfect illustration to use with this die in her store!  Her variety is fantastic and her prices are out of this world!  

Most importantly, I've committed to a few projects every month again!

Yes!  Once again, I get to share projects with you on my blog!  It's been so long I hope I remember how!  lol

Having announced all of that!  Thank you again! I hope you'll stop in my store at TLCdesigns.shophttps://tlcdesigns.shop/ and peruse my products!  Maybe even share projects and tag me so I can come by and see your beautiful inky work! 
A special thank you goes out to Kelly Neis or 7 Kids Crafts for her support in this venture.  The Double Dial Die 1 is available through 7KidsCrafts.com.
This "Journey of Joy" with Bright, Bold and Beautiful art products is why I've decided to take the leap and go into business for myself with my own designs.  I'm blessed to have had every one of you with me these past 10 years and am looking forward to continuing with your for a good 10 more!   

Gratefully Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!