Tabs

Pinterest

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Aria's magical floating Orb



For more video from start to finish, visit my YOUTUBEhttps://youtu.be/MOROvUN49zo channel Tammy Cunliffe

Lavinia Stamp project with 
the Double Dial Die 1 from FB LIVE 

Last Thursday I created this project on FB LIVE and we had a FANTASTIC turnout!  Thank you all for joining me and helping me to work this project out!

We used the Geli Press with some inks (see list below), fussy cut some of the new Lavinia stamps and cut and assembled the Double Dial Die 1 interactive mechanism.  Along the way, we shared experiences and two lovely ladies won some of the new digi's in my TLCDesigns.shop store.

The Store is new so I'm building the subscription list and invite you all to visit the shop or my FB pages or even here on my blog and enter your email address so we can keep in touch.  I will be adding more digital products as well as stamps and more dies in the coming months and wouldn't want you to miss out on the promotions and sales!

I hope you enjoy the project and as usual, if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.
  
INGREDIENTS:

Newtons Nook Hills & Grass Stencil
Every Dream Sentiment


 MEDIUMS:

White and Black Gel Pens
Versa Clair Ink, Golden Meadow, Noctirn, Acorn, Fallen Leaves, Charming Pink, Shady Lane
Brusho Paint
Color Box ink Candy & Artichoke


EMBELLISHMENTS:

Glitter Pen Gold - Close to your Heart
Gems - Close to your Heart
Dylusions Ranger Gel Press


 Join in on the prizes, contests, releases and more by subscribing to my store list at TLCDesigns.shop and fill in the pop-up.  I will be releasing in the first week of each month and I would love to help you get informed of sales and promotions too! 


INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY:

When life is sweet, say thank you and CELEBRATE.  When life is bitter, say thank you and GROW!


Thank you for joining me today, I hope you have an opportunity to interact with me next Thursday night at 8pm EST for another great project and crafty fun!

Hugs, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!