Tabs

Pinterest

Thursday, February 13, 2020

FB Live with me "Emboss 3 ways with 1 folder"


EMBOSSING 3 WAYS WITH 1 FOLDER

FB LIVE TONIGHT AT 8:00 PM ON HANDMADE BY TLC FB PAGE AND 7 KIDS CUSTOMER CREATE


INGREDIENTS:
Sugar Pea Love Machine
Sizzix 3 D folder hearts
Altenew Best Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Stitched Trails die
Tonic Pearlescent Rustic Crimson paper
Simon Says Cotton Candy Paper
Ranger Perfect Cardstock
Altenew more than words sentiment
Bow and frame dies from my stash
Lawn Fawn gift card die

  
 

 

MEDIUMS:
Gelli Roll Clearstar
Memento Black ink
MiDas Spectrum Noir Metallic pigment ink Blush and Silver
Copics R30,R20, C00,C02,C05, R04, N1, N3, N5
White Gel pen
Ranger distress ink sky blue


On the inside of this project I added a gift card holder die cut from Lawn Fawn because it is a Birthday card. 


EMBELLISHMENTS:
Wink of Stella glitter
Shimmer sequins Desert Diva's



This project had no coloring other than that inside the embossing folder but I did use a glitter strip of paper matching the frame and cut a cute little border heart and embossed with a roller from the back side to bump it upwards. 





This technique is a quick and fun way to whip up a few cards using one embossing folder to make your own background!

I hope you enjoyed the post and remember I'm live on FB every Thursday evening at 8:00 PM EST.  Join me and say hi! Ask questions and get some crafty time in!   Stay Crafty! 

Hugs,
Tammy Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!