Tabs

Pinterest

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My first Challenge Award!


Good Day Everyone!  I had an exhausting but apparently very rewarding!  I went to my Challenge and Candy tabs to get them updated and low and behold, I actually placed TOP 5 in the Cupcake Craft Challenge #130 (Anything but squares)  with my House Mouse "Pink Cream Bunny" card below:


I was so thrilled, even as late as it is, I just wanted to share my journey.   This is unexpected, thrilling and greatly appreciated and I want to thank everyone over at Cupcake Craft Challenges for this unexpected privilege.

I'll be sure and display this reward proudly!

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGH FOR THE DAY:

It truly pays to persevere!

Thanks for visiting,


1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful and the bunny eating the ice cream is cute as punch. Doesn't she make eating ice cream look incredibly good! Delicious! I thought I had seen this card before - in fact I liked it so much I ordered the stamp! LOL Congratulations!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!