Tabs

 
 
HOME
 
CHALLENGES
 
TUTORIALS
 
SHOPPING
 
CANDY
 
AWARDS BADGES
 
EZINE PUBLISHING CALLS
 
DESIGN TEAMS
 
SAMPLES OF BEST WORK
 
SHAPE EZ
 
RESUME
 

Extra Styles

Pinterest

CHECK OUT EACH GERBER DAISY AND THANKS FOR VISITING!
My crafting resolutions:
1. To create more than 50% of my projects with either recycled materials or scrap left over materials to cut waste and excessive earth fillers. Currently at about 45%)
2. Teach paper craft classes.
3. Create Dies for Spellbinders(done)
4. Learn everyday what it takes to be patient, understanding, tolerant and giving.
made it to CHA, and work for embellishment company I love, demo classes all in 2012-13

Friday, September 16, 2011

Quick Christmas Card and DT Call!

Well, as I am just as limited on time every once in a while, just like every one else, I needed to make a card that was my third within 1 day's time.  Tomorrow is my 8th craft sale for the year and I know they are going to be looking for Holiday cards to send to Grandma or Uncle Tom over seas and their going to want it to me special.  I needed about 20 of these, but I'll do with what I have accomplished.

So it's a easy one, but I think colorful and has just enough personal touch to be Handmade by TLC (and all that that intales) hehe!

Before I get started, there is a DT Call at Wags 'n Whiskers for you to check out with today's challenge post. We will be looking for 2 DT from the UK/Europe area and 1 DT from the USA/Canada for a 6 month time period.  Our challenge starting today is:


"Lace"  


so let's see as much lace as you've got!   Hope you stop in to visit the DT inspiration too!



 INGREDIENTS: 

Bazzill Stock
Image is Wags'n Whiskers Zoe and Gemma's Snow Fun
DP is memory box "Yuletide" collection


 MEDIUMS:

Copic markers:  R81,83,85,89
R35,37
E00,11,20,25,29,19
B21,23,24
YR15,18
B91,0000
G00,05,07


EMBELLISHMENTS:

Lace from stash
Bowtique crystals
snowflakes from EK Success punch

 INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: 


Thank you for visiting,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous hun, love the detailing around the image so perfect creating such a soft feel to the whole creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the image and all the lace.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS Tammy! Love the image, your coloring and all the detail! Certain to be a favorite at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty and festive really!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!