Tabs

Pinterest

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Have you seen this New Interactive Die? Video included




The ALL NEW Double Dial Die is releasing EXCLUSIVELY over at the Hedgehog Hollow!

I've designed this interactive, fun and simple die for you to create with all year round! Any

season! Any reason! Watch my Assembly Tutorial and follow these 5

super simple steps and get yours NOW in the October Subscription box! There are limited

quantities and only while supplies last!!



Need a fairy to fly over to a mushroom? Need the bunny to jump into a basket? This is the die for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 The box comes with 3 stamp sets; Santa, Snowman, and

sentiments.


 So . . . get yours today and get creating! You're going to love this die!



If you subscribe for a reoccurring box, you will get the stencil as well!

Everything you'll need is in the box! Have fun and stay crafty! I'd love to see

what you've all made! Designing products brings me such joy when I see the joy

spread throughout the crafting community! Thank you for all your support!

See you next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!