Tabs

Pinterest

Friday, March 20, 2020

Digital elements can create coordinating DP!



There's a great Shaker in the belly of "Jazz"!  The first of his kind @ the TLCDesigns.shop within the Fairily Furry Friends line of Digital Stamps!   


INGREDIENTS:

Free sample of my Watercolor paper with elements placed with purchase of digi stamp

I used my Procreate program on my Ipad and colored in some of the extras you get with this set then placed them all about some of my watercolor paper and printed it out.  I used the same colored images and decorated the "Jazz" image so they would coordinate beautifully!


Last weeks FB Live was very fun and educational as we had some visitors that hadn't created a shaker card yet, some that had never created their own digital paper using digi images and others that shared along in the comradery and crafty fun!  I printed the homemade design paper again and cut out some bows, hats and lolli-pops I used to fussy cut and pop up over their original images for some fun layers on the card.  


I know these are troublesome and frightening times we are facing in the world.  Each of us in our own little communities trying to do our part in the attempt to stay healthy and stunt this virus in its path.  Some of us have children home, others are working from the same place we are supposed to relax after a long day.  Stay busy, get crafty with your kids and find that happy place when you can crafting something that brings you JOY!  It will help!  Art is a powerful thing! 


WINNER OF THE DOUBLE DIAL DIE

I will choose a winner next Thursday Night Live for one of my lucky first 50 subscribers.

I hope you can join me next Thursday @ 8 pm EST to share some FB Live time getting into the crafty happiness Art brings us! 


INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY:

“You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.”
Napoleon Hill

Hugs to you and Stay Crafty! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!