Tabs

Pinterest

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Happy Bouquet Digital Coloring with Tammy Louise


Oh my goodness!  Is it the middle of April already?  I'm sharing a project, "FINALLY", that I actually spent an hour or so with some lovely crafty friends on April 2nd FB Live!   LOL  


INGREDIENTS:
Cryogen Copic Paper

I illustrated a few different digital images for the April 2020 release and you can watch me color it from head to toe on my Youtube channel today if you weren't able to join me!  Watch me color this bouquet live on Youtube here


MEDIUMS:
Copic Sketch Ink
Brusho Blue watercolor paint
B91, B93, B9, B97, Y21, Y18, Y28, BV13, BV11,YG91, YG95, YG97 

The "Happy Bouquet" is it's name and I used Copic Ink to color it up.  After the coloring of the project, I lightly splattered some water color paint with my fan brush, grabbed a bit of string and cut out another copy of one of the flowers and fussy cut it then popped it up over the original image for some dimension then mounted it on some really pretty colored card stock from Simon Says.



 EMBELLISHMENTS:
Twine


THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.  For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed." - Khalil Gibran

Stay Crafty Friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!