Tabs

Pinterest

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Wink a minute with Wanda! Digi papers and images together!


Hi Friends,  It's Sunday and I'm sharing a project from one of the You tube Live shows I do on Thursday Nights at 8:00 PM EST!  



Do you use Digi's?  Have you ever tried them?  Today I'm going to explain some of the things I personally like about digi's with you.  I don't speak for anyone else, these are just my opinions. 

So today I want to share some of the digi PRO'S I've come across, with all of my crafty friends. 

Digi's don't take up storage space
Digi's go everywhere your computer goes
Digital image sizes can be adjusted according to your needs
Digi's can be combined with other digi's before printing with no masking
Digital images can be flipped adjusting the orientation or direction
The price point of digital images are lower in general
The digital images are immediately delivered and there is no shipping cost

There are things about digital stamps that are a bit limiting.  However, all in all, they work wonderfully for me and the designer papers are the same as illustrations.  

I hope if you have NOT given them a chance, that this information will be considered and perhaps prompt you to give it a go! 

INGREDIENTS:
Krafty and Sweet digi papers
Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps
Circle frame die from Stash
Acetate from Stash

I love rubber/polymer stamps and digital images alike!  


I illustrated "Winking Wanda" with her cute little chubby face, wispy feathers and that little signature heart when I opened my e-commerce store TLCDesigns.shop in January 2020.  She was one of my first and quickly became a favorite!  


 This card is not the average A2 size card.  

I created this card with flaps that close over the front and the Acetate that wraps around the card and keeps the project closed.  On top of the acetate, I attached the little scalloped circle die with the cute digi image colored for a topper!  I stamped the Whimsy Stamps sentiment inside the card and secured the topper to a card base.  That's it!  Simple and Special!

Stay Crafty,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!