Tabs

Pinterest

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Two part Lavinia Project with Alcohol Ink background


I'm playing catch up today on my blog because between the store, crafting projects for the You tube lives on Thursday nights and regular life, it's harder to find time to blog!  However, all of my subscribers deserve to enjoy the journey so I'm going to catch up on some older projects and then get back to blogging on a regular basis!  

You can see the entire process yourself here on my Youtube Channel anytime! 


A few months ago on FB Live, I was admiring the yupo paper and alcohol ink projects from Lavinia Stamps and thought I would give it a go myself.  The color combinations are endless and the technique is really rather fun!  

I made some background sheets in one weeks Live and then the next week, I put the stamps into action!  Both of the crafty hours were relaxing and fun with all of the Live audience participation!  Thank you to all my regular viewers!  Here's what I designed!


 Isn't he the cutest!  I adore these stamps!  They bring the artist out in me! 

I cut him down and added him into the new "See You In The Center interactive die frame" (one of the NEWEST editions to the Interactive Die Section of the TLCDesigns.shop store and finished the project off with an adorable sentiment.

Thank you for stopping in and I'll see you next Thursday Night at 8PM EST on FB Live! 

Stay Crafty,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!