Tabs

Pinterest

Monday, February 7, 2011

My first Maggie Box

Hello Ladies,

I love this month, I have a craft sale coming up and I'm having the best time Maggie 'in up the items.  This turned out really cute and if it doesn't sell, I won't be sad, it has a spot saved on my dresser for it.  (You know what I mean!)  I can't wait to share the others with you, after I get caught up on all the CHA news, so excited to get the sew easy and other new stuff out there!  Have a great February!

Stamp Lovers Glittery Challenge


I've made my first box ever! Noble Tilda layered on with Copic colors E00,E21,E33,E35,E37,B32,BG05,BG10,BG15,BG18,RV00,RV34,Goo,G99,YG95. Loads of misc ribbon and pearls, Three bugs in a rug DP "Butterfly Kisses", "Star Dust" ranger stickles around the Cameo Ovations sentiment and her evening slippers. Prima "Cameo Roses" turquois and baby Pink "Fairy Tale" roses nestled behind Recollections blue Boutique Fleur butterfly Embellishments. Some Sizzix Flourish #10 was used in glitter paper to glitter up the edge. My first of 10 different items for my February craft sale. Well better get to the last of the Valentines cards, the 14th will be here before you know it. :)

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
You eventually reap what you sew, keep your thoughts kind!
Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this fabulous creation! Sorry Tammy but I don't think she will make it to your dresser....someone is going to snap her up real quick...TFS and good luck with your craft sale.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy wow this box is so pretty! I like how you've colored Tilda and the whole color scheme. Very cool!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful, you should be very proud!!! Love, love love it! Love the colors, she looks so elegant :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box with Tilda, in very pretty colors!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positively BEAUTIFUL!!! so elegent and so many details, wow, perhaps i should send you my address in case this box need a home, lol
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tres chique, very nice done,great color, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the colors, they have such a nice rich hue to them. Your did a wonderful job.
    Hugs~
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!!!! How wonderful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab work you did! This is great!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! Love those colors
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. STUNNING.. beautiful Box.. ♥♥♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous box! I love your coloration. The details on the box are fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment brings a smile! It is such a pleasure for me. Thank you!